The fun things Lucas has been up to since the last post and some stats:
- Lucas started pointing at around 11 months.
- Took his first steps on his birthday! and just in the last few days has been braver and walking more and more.
- Babbles a ton but no words yet
- Has started to imitate "bye" recently
- weighed 17 lbs 8 oz at the year and was 28.75 inches (a peanut)
- Loves to eat. He prefers meat and is not a fan of raw fruit or veggies.
- Loves music and dances all the time.
- We've introduced dairy into his diet and has been doing great. No milk yet but hopefully soon.
- We are still nursing morning and night not sure how long this will last but we are going with it.
- Lucas and Nicolas are the sweetest together, until Nic gets in Lucas face and Lucas hits him. LOL
Here are his 11 & 12 month shots. And some fun shots of both Nicolas & Lucas.
We are going to take our first family vacation next week! I'm so looking forward to the time off and spending time together but I think we are going to be exhausted dealing with these two active boys for 2 weeks.
So lots of pics from our vacation to come in the next weeks.
Happy Belated Birthday Lucas!
Until next time.