Sunday, May 2, 2010

Busy Weekend...

I felt as if I didn't take that many pictures this weekend yet I took over 200!! It was really busy but great! Nicolas 2nd ear infection is cleared up and he is a happy toddler getting into everything. Saturday morning, Nic and I ran a 5k. It was a small race consisting of 150 runners but I like these more than the races with 1000's of people. Nothing too interesting to take pictures of except I've been trying to get a picture of the sun and its rays. I think I accomplished it here.
Sunshine

Then we babysat Joseph this weekend and Nic and Joseph had a great time. First he showed him how cool grass can be.


Then he showed him how to play baseball.


And then Leo (being a cruel Dad) was teasing Nicolas with the bat.


I also took some cool bubble pictures but that will be for another post! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment