Thursday, September 13, 2012

What we have been up to lately

So what have we been up to lately you ask.  The days fly by and all I know is that my baby growing too fast and my big boy is getting bigger.

Lucas turned 3 months at the end of August.  He is such a happy and good baby.  If he would sleep at night he would be perfect, LOL.  

So here are some pics of the boys from last month.

3 months!

Brothers! Nic is 3 years 6 months and Lucas is 3 months

The monthly chair shot

My boys! Aren't they the cutest!


And I've been wanting to do a comparison shot and this is the best I got.  The similarities, the hair, and...that is all I got. LOL.  To me they look different but you tell me.

Until next time,
N@

2 comments:

  1. Oh they are gorgeous Natalia and they do look alike. My boys look like they all have different fathers, LOL... P.S. they don't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Nat!! They're soo dang cute!!! That comparison picture is too cool. I love them and can't wait to meet them one day!!

      Delete