Sunday, April 14, 2013

My baby is almost a toddler! 10 months

Lucas is 10.5 months (I'm late with this post). here are some milestones he is hitting:

Lots of "talking" but no words yet
Gives air kisses and sends kisses with hand  (just learned a few days ago)
Waving hello/good bye
Dancing (just started a few days ago)
climbs the stairs (with supervision of course)

I think our nursing relationship is coming to an end.  My supply is sucking, he only nurses well at 5am, before naps, and right before bed.  Any other time he is too distracted, he loves real food, and he doesn't like formula too much.  If my supply keeps up I will gladly nurse past the year but I'm not sure that is going to happen.  It is a little sad because I'm not sure we are ready to be done and scary because sometimes the boobs are the only thing that calms him down.

Fun 10 month photo shoot.






Loving brother!


Rough housing with Papi!

Until next time, hopefully on time.

N@

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're back on the blog and glad that Lucas is doing well! He is such a cutie. I love to see what he's doing so that I can anticipate what Paisley will do next :-)

    ReplyDelete