Friday, September 5, 2008

16 Weeks!


Last week was crappy Leo was gone to Argentina and Chile and missed our anniversary. but we celebrated during the weekend. It is 4 great years...

Last week I went to the doctor's and all they did was hear the baby's heartbeat. It was the shortest appointment yet but great b/c I got to hear the heartbeat. Also we are able to find out the sex of the baby Sept. 23!!!

So I've been a little worried b/c I haven't gained much weight. I weighed myself earlier this week and I've gained 2.5 pounds since the beginning. The doctor said there was nothing to worry about. So I've stopped worrying. I've been looking a little bigger but mostly like I'm bloated not like I'm pregnant. My pants are tight but they still fit. I've been wanting to go shopping but feel silly getting maternity clothes since I'm not showing.

In the next couple of weeks, I should start feeling the baby move but nothing yet. I've thought I felt something but then realize it is my stomach grumbling and not the baby.

More news in 2 weeks!! 2 more pics of my growing belly, click here http://picasaweb.google.com/nataliasanc/BabyPics#

No comments:

Post a Comment