Friday, December 19, 2008

31 weeks!


The last two weeks have been very eventful. We are getting really close to finishing up the baby's room. The chair rail was installed (thanks to Matt and his dad), we built the crib and glider and are going to pick up the dresser from the store tonight! Leo was so patient while building the crib, I think he is turning a new leaf. It was really sweet. Candice and I worked on Nicola's nursery letters. They came out beautiful. It took us a few tries but once we figured it out they came out AWESOME!!!

I had my final for my class the 8th. Leaving the university that day felt great! I can't believe that was my last last test in a university setting FOREVER!! The test was pretty hard but it was because I didn't prepared right. All I want to focus on is the baby and Leo and me time. I turned in final project and my adviser finally graded it and it was satisfactory (it was a pass/fail grade). Graduation was Dec 17th and my friends from work and Leo were there to cheer me on. These events are the hardest to be far from my Miami friends and family but my NC friends and Leo tried to make it special. I had the biggest cheering crowd and we were in and out in 45 mins. It was sort of cheesy but I'm glad I went.
Leo and I went to a very nice steakhouse that night to celebrate.

Lastly, I had a dr's appt today and the dr said everything was great with the baby. I've gain 19.5 to date and my belly is growing every week. I'm so grateful that pregnancy has been so easy because I don't know if I could have finished school and work full time if it were harder.

Leo, Pebbles and I are going to be driving down to Miami on Monday!! We are not looking forward to the drive but I can't wait to spend time with my family and friends. It is going to be a fun 2 weeks. My baby shower is Dec 27 and I can't wait!

I'll keep you posted. This is the most recent belly pic and below are links to graduation pictures and the most recent nursery pictures.

http://picasaweb.google.com/nataliasanc/NCSUGraduation?feat=directlink
http://picasaweb.google.com/nataliasanc/BabyPics#

I hope your Christmas and New Year's is special and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment