Monday, July 30, 2012

Baby Lucas is 2 months old!

Lucas is 2 months!! The last 3+ weeks have been crazy.  Thank God for my mom being here to help with the boys and the house.  She has been a life saver.

A Lucas update:

Weight: 10.2 lbs
Length: 21.25 inches

Started cooing at about 6.5-7 weeks.  Started socially smiling at about 4-5 weeks. He is a happy and easy going baby.  He still has very short awake periods but lately they are getting longer and more frequent.

I am really enjoying the baby stage and hate it that I'm missing so much of it because I started working already.

Nicolas is the sweetest big brother and really loves his baby brother.  So much to catch up but no time.  So for now I'll just leave you with a few pics.   


I love my boys!


The happiest baby boy!

Until next time!
N@

No comments:

Post a Comment