Saturday, February 11, 2012

24 weeks!



Weeks: 24.5 weeks
Weight gain: 13.2+
Name progress: none.  LOL 
Exercise: Leo, Nic, Pebbles and I took a walk/jog on Thursday and I ran/walked again today to Starbucks.  Nic and I had a great morningI love having our mall/shopping center at a walking distance.
Pregnancy Complaints: This weeks I've been so exhausted by 8:30pm.  Twice I was in bed by 9:30pm. I'm not sure if it is pregnancy or just regular exhaustion.
Other news: We are starting to feel that time is slipping away so we are prepping the house for our new family member due to arrive at the end of May.  So today we converted Nic's room to a big boy room.  It was bitter sweet but I know it needed to get done.  I will elaborate in another post.

here is my bare belly shot. 



Have a great week!
N@

No comments:

Post a Comment