Sunday, April 8, 2012

31 & 32 weeks recap...less than 2 months to go

What a busy week. Here is the short version of the story.

I didn't blog for the 31st week but I did get a picture while on in Miami for T's Baby Shower! Here are some of the stats for week 32.

Weeks: 32 weeks 4 days
Weight gain: 19-20 lbs (no weight gain since week 29)
Name progress: We have a name! It was my favorite name and Leo's favorite name will be used for a middle name. Nic has decided that he doesn't like either of the name we picked out so he is calling him Simba.
Exercise: Averaging 1 time a week but lack of time and exhaustion win.
Pregnancy Complaints: I've been having more and more braxton hicks contractions where my belly gets so hard that it is pretty uncomfortable. They have been getting more noticeable lately and they happen about 4-5 times a day. I don't remember feeling them this early with Nicolas.  I've also been feeling really sleepy while driving.  I feel like I'm about to pass out on my commute.  I need to get to bed earlier to try to curb the exhaustion.  We'll see if this week is better. 
Other news: The nursery/guest bedroom is pretty much set up.  All we need is a few decorative pieces!!  I was hoping to get some of Nic's old clothes washed and put away but we didn't get to it this weekend.  Hopefully this week or next weekend.  There is still stuff to do but I'm feeling more ready for his arrival. 

I had a 32 week appt on Thursday where the doctor measured the baby and looked at my amniotic fluid to make sure everything looked ok.  Everything looked great. He looked so cramped in there but it was amazing. He was head down with his feet by his head and the estimated weight was 3lbs 14oz already!!  By the measurements it seems that he will be about the same size as Nic when he is born.  I can't believe the time is almost here. 

Here is my 31 week pic at Miami Beach.


Here is my 32 week pic.  


I want to take some pics of Nic's big boy room and the nursery this week so maybe I'll blog the rooms then.

Until next post!
N@

1 comment: