Monday, April 23, 2012

34.5 weeks!

34.5 week recap!!

Weeks: 34 weeks 4 days
Weight gain: 20-20.5 lbs No significant weight gain since 29 weeks. This is kinda odd b/c with Nic I never stopped gaining.  I think I've been so busy that I'm not eating 6-7 times a day.  I think I'm only eating about 5 times.
Name progress: The name is decided and I'll reveal with the baby shower post since his name was plastered everywhere!!
Exercise: 1 times this week.  The one walk this week was just with Pebbles.  It was nice to have a relaxing walk just her and me.  But again I was achy for 2 days...boo. 
Pregnancy Complaints: The braxton hicks as not as bad as 2 weeks ago but they are still there and I've noticed I get one around 6:41am every morning.  How random. LOL  Leg cramps were better too but I still had one or two nights where the cramps woke me up.  I'm starting to get more and more achy in my pelvic bone especially after a lot of walking or turning in bed.  It sucks!
Other news:  I had my work baby shower last week and it was AMAZING.  My friend Cassandra planned it all out and it was beautiful.  The decorations were so pretty, my co-workers were really generous, and everyone had a really fun time.  I will blog some of those pics later.  So after the baby shower I was able to sort and make a list of the things I needed for the baby and I think I am covered for at least the 6 months! Did I mention my co-workers were very generous!?

This was the first week in about a month where I took a bare belly shot.  I'm getting pretty big but surprisingly, I'm still pretty comfortable. 







Until next week!

Love N@

2 comments:

  1. Looking good. Can't wait to see all the shower pics on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nati you look amazing and love that belly pic!! Just beautiful! Your shower was soo nice! Your friend went all out for you!! The pictures were really good. Take care and hope to talk to you soon! XOXO

    ReplyDelete