Monday, April 16, 2012

Maternity Pics by N@

The maternity pics of Nicolas' pregnancy were taken by my dad while we were on Christmas vacation (Dec. 2008).  Click here for that blog post.  This time life is crazier and we weren't able to get them done while we were in Miami so I took it into my own hands. LOL.  I set up the camera, enlisted Leo as my photographer and this was the outcome.  He didn't get my vision for all the pictures but they turned out better than expected. 

I'm 99.9% sure that this is my last pregnancy so I want to make sure it is well documented so that I can go back and reminisce all the ups and downs.

Here are my favorites but you can click here for the rest of them.


33.5 weeks pregnant


Beautiful oak tree by the lake


Nic's pouty face




Only the belly


Beautiful cloudy afternoon


A real smile from Nicolas

Thanks Gordis for putting up with me and taking your afternoon to take pics of me!!



Here is a very silly one of Leo.  I could not stop laughing!!




A family picture before the arrival of our new addition.Only a few more weeks and we get to meet baby Adrian!

Love,
N@

1 comment:

  1. Awww...those are soo beautiful! My favorites are the one of just your belly, and Leo's heart over his belly!! LOL!! Too cute, and what a great sport. Love it!

    ReplyDelete