Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Babyshower!!

On April 20th my good friend Cassandra threw me an awesome baby shower at work.  The decorations were beautiful, my co-workers/friends were extremely generous, and we had a really good time playing games (the men participated too!).  Leo played a couple of games and he even won one (it was actually a consolation price, LOL). 

So here are some of the pics from that day!


The Gift Table


The games table!


Becky and me! the winner of the belly measuring game.


Leo's consolation price!



The jello feeding game!


Great sports!!



A Picture with the hostess Cassandra!

To see more pics here is the link to the album.  

This post is a little late but I wanted to thank Cassandra and all my co-workers and friends for their generosity.

Until next time!!
N@

No comments:

Post a Comment