Sunday, May 20, 2012

38.5 week short update

My BFF Tiana had her baby and we made a quick trip to Miami Friday and got back this afternoon.  I'm now very tired.  So excuse the crappy pics and my short recap.

Weeks: 38 weeks 4 days
Weight gain: 24-26.5lbs
Exercise: One good long walk and keeping up with Nic.  That is enough exercise right there.
Pregnancy Complaints: There are days that the Braxton Hicks are all day yet others it is calm.  Feeling all around pretty good.
Other news: At my 38th week appointment I was at 1cm, "soft" but "long."  That is more progress than I ever had with Nic so that is cool!  I'm hoping for a shorter labor but enough time to get a person to come watch Nic while we head to the hospital.

My hospital bag is packed and ready, the car seat is installed, and the house is pretty ready.  (Still need to do a deep cleaning so hopefully the baby waits until after Thursday of this week to come, LOL)

Here are the pics!




38.5 weeks


38.5 bare belly

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you made it to Miami & back safe. I bet you are tired but I know that probably meant a lot to T that you were there. Your turn next!!!

    ReplyDelete