I was nominated for the Honest Scrap Award...a fun way to get to know me and other blogs. The rules are list 10 interesting, random facts about yourself & then nominate other blogs!
1) I haven't had a caffeinated drink since I was 13 (almost 16 years). It started off one day that I could not sleep at night and I attributed to drinking soda late at night so I slowly cut it back until I convinced myself that any caffeine in my body will rid me of a good nights rest.
2) I am a twin. I don't know how my mom did it. We were premature, born at 32 weeks and then 19 months later my sister was born. 3 under 2! Some days I can barely handle 1, I can't imagine 3. I also have another brother 10 years younger than me. We are a big and close family.
3) My best friend, sister and I used to make "shampoo" out of leaves. We used to gather a bunch of leaves, smash them together with rocks, and then store it for use. We never used it but we would spend hours making "shampoo."
4) Leo and I met when I was almost 17. He was my first "real" boyfriend. We have been together almost 12 years! I never thought that the scrawny guy I met at church would one day be my husband and the father of my child.
5)I slept w/ a stuffed monkey until I was about 20!! By the time I was 20, he no longer had hands, feet and only half a face. Every time his ear or tail would fall off, I would sew it back together. I wish I had a picture of him but he is long gone.
6) I never liked Barbies! I thought they were boring.
7) My mom didn't allow us to sleep over at anyone's house when we were kids. I didn't have a slumber party with girls until after I was married. We had a blast. Here is the pic to prove it.
8) I was deathly afraid of wooded areas until I moved to NC. I thought that bad people would be lurking in the woods and would come out and attack me.
9) I'm addicted to the internet! Blogs, forums, facebook, etc.
10) I can't think of a 10th one...so 9 it is.
Here are my 5 nominees:
1) My cousin. She wonderful mother of three boys, WAHM, and amateur photographer. I love our long conversations and she blogs occasionally, maybe this will give her the boost.
2) Ashley, no longer an e-buddy. We finally met yesterday at a photo GTG. She is an amazing editor and photographer.
3) E-buddy Amanda. Her macro photography is breathtaking! Take a peek.
4)Another e-buddy. Mrsxoxo1958. Her little boy Luke reminds me a lot of Nicolas. The big brown eyes and the hair!
5)Lastly, e-buddy, . She blogs about her everyday life with pictures. She also is the new moderator for the POTW for the bump photography group. She is a busy woman.
Have a great week!