Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

The weekend started off with Nicolas being Mr. Cranky Pants. I'm attributing it to his molars but it always seems to be teething. Nicolas has also been taking really short naps on weekends, so it makes for long days. He is so active that if he doesn't nap long enough he is extremely cranky.

But Sunday we had a great time visiting my family in Greensboro. We met Isabella, she is almost 3 months old and was a sweet and calm baby. I also hadn't seen Daniela, Felipe (cousin) and Diego (cousin) in over a year. It was nice to see my cousins and my aunt and uncle. Here are some pictures of the weekend.


Below is Daniela (2nd cousin), Flavia (cousin's wife), Isabella (2nd cousin) and Nicolas.
This is Nicolas funny, happy face. He was loving the mini-football.


Nicolas and Leo were enjoying the afternoon outside. See how happy Nicolas looks?

And after a long day at my fam's house, Nicolas zonked out. He didn't make a peep on the way back from Greensboro.

And as the sun was setting all I was thinking was how grateful I was for two boys and a 3 day weekend.


Lastly, I've been in a photography funk (thanks GLEE for the adjective) and I think it is partly because I've been blogging and editting my pics on a netbook. The screen is small, I haven't been able to install and play with PhotoShop Elements 8 (PSE8), haven't built my desk, or set up our new printer. I need to get on the ball and get Leo to help me get it all set up. Maybe by the time I blog again, I will be up and running.
Have a fun short work week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment