Monday, August 23, 2010

Vacation Edition: Scavenger Hunt

Leo and I went on our adults only vacation this past week. We had a great time catching up with our BFF's from Miami (since they joined us) and enjoying sunny beach days. One of my goals was to get a tan, water ski, sleep in, hike a small mountain, get all my pics for the scavenger hunt, and enjoy my time with Leo. All were accomplished. So this is my scavenger hunt, vacation edition. I hope you enjoy them.

Leading Lines:

I'm not sure if this counts as leading lines, but the lines of the boat and Leo & me lead your view to the mountains. These were called the Piton Mountains.

Comfortable:

I think this is self explanatory. The bed was so comfortable and sleeping and letting the sun wake us up was a great change of pace.
Feet:

This was taken w/ my P&S. Leo and I were relaxing by the pool and enjoying the beautiful beach view.

Sight:

I took advantage and got some really great sunset shots. This one was one of my favorites. The sky was orange and pink and the sun was just peeking out of the clouds. It was a beautiful sight.

Sweet:

And lastly, sweet. We arrived at our room and this was laying on our bed. Chocolate covered fruit. Yummy!

To see more scavenger hunt pics click below!


More pictures to come!
N@

5 comments:

  1. These are fantastic pictures - all of them. WOW! Your leading lines photo is incredible! And I love the sight one too. Goodness. You got me in the mood for a vacation! Too bad that's not going to happen - LOL! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sight photo is amazing...not only did you take advantage of the beautiful sunsets but you've captured them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want a vacation! Those are great shots, the sunset is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all very cool...especially that sight one and leading lines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! My name is also Natalie :-) I love your "sight" photo, absolutely gorgeous..plus your signature "N@" was pretty unique and cool! :D

    ReplyDelete