Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A little something on this Wednesday

I was looking through my e-buddy's Ashley's links and found this photo challenge.  I fell of the challenge wagon a few months ago because my creativity is being trumped by exhaustion.  So I barely pick up my camera during the week.  But this weekend after creating a container garden w/ Nicolas I captured this blooming flower. 


I love the shape of it and the color and the best part is that it is SOOC! woohoo! 

Here is another macroish shot of the coolest grasshopper.


It is hard to choose so I'll give you both!!

I hope you like them and if you want to see some more great macro shots click below!




Have a great hump day!
N@

5 comments:

  1. Those are both awesome shots girl - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these shots are amazing, I can't pick a favorite either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great captures, love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one is beautiful, the flower seems flying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! They both look amazing! The flower is gorgeous but the grasshopper is so intricate and amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete