Tuesday, January 3, 2012

pregnancy update almost 19 weeks

I have been terrible about posting about this pregnancy.  But here is a recap:

Weight gain:
12 weeks      +1.2 lbs
16 weeks      +3.0 lbs
19 weeks      +6.0 lbs (corrected 01/05)

Bump shots for 15 weeks 3 days



16 weeks 6 days


bare belly


and today's pic courtesy of my iphone in the bathroom. 18 weeks 6 days




Baby movement updates:
at about 16.5 weeks I thought I was feeling the baby but unsure.  As the weeks progressed I kept feeling something but wasn't 100% sure.  Last week while on vacation it was unmistakable and now I can officially say I've been feeling the baby at least once a day for the last week. Leo and Nic have actually felt the baby too.  The first time for Leo was about 3 days ago New Years Eve and last night again (January 2nd).  I put Nic's hand on my belly today and the baby kicked it.

Other news:
On Thursday Jan. 5th at 19 weeks 1 day we find out the sex of the baby.  I can't wait.  We are pretty decided on a girls name but if we have a boy I think it will be nameless until the end.

I'll post some vacation pics soon but for now this post is about baby #2.  We love you already and are looking forward to finding out what you are!!

I promise better pics from here on out...cross my heart.

N@

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're almost halfway there already! And your bump is adorable! :) You look great.

    ReplyDelete