Sunday, July 18, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday...

This is my first time participating even though I try every week.

Black and White:
I really wanted to convert a picture to black and white but since I do all my editing using Picasa, my B&W conversions are always crappy. So, instead I searched through my closet and found my favorite shoes. They are pretty, classic and always make me feel confident.

Happy:
I tried finding a "happy" photo from all the pics I took this week but none of them did it for me. So I dug around and found this one. This is vintage Nicolas at 11 weeks. His hair was (and still is) wild and his expression just screams out happy. It was taken w/ my old p&s and will always be my favorite of Nicolas.

Wet:It rained a bunch around my house on Saturday so I took advantage and went out to my "jungle." I always seem to find cool bugs lurking around and hoped to find a bug and water all in one shot. Just as I was going to give up, I saw this black bug hanging on a plant with rain drops all around it. Success!!

Knob: Nicolas loves to play in the kitchen and he is always hopeful that he can pry open the doors even with the safety thing around the knobs. This exemplifies what our knobs look like after baby proofing.

Made of woodThese coasters have two uses: keeping our tables free of water rings and a toy for Nic.

click here to see more scavenger hunt entries

Have a great week!
N@

8 comments:

  1. This was a fun post! I love the pic of Nic smiling - seems like ages ago they were that small!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for that kind of black & white. Any day of the week sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww love the happy one and all his glorious hair. great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your black and white the best! I loved that you thought outside of the box. All your baby shot are super sweet, and once again a fantastic perspective on knobs, love it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so much fun! Vintage Nicholas is a treat...he's such a cute kid. You've got a future heartbreaker on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DS is precious! & love your take on B&W :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wet bug!!

    ReplyDelete